Lime-Based, 97% Natural Primer | Sandy/Granular Textured Finish
Please note that any colour on the Color-Rare color charts can be used with this product. For colour options not shown below, please select "Custom Colour" when you order and email the colour name and code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primer Coat for lime-based paints (Novita) & coatings (Tonachino).
- Product should be applied with a brush, in all directions.
- Ideal for drywall.
- High environmental quality, 97% natural ecological product.
- Suitable for interior & exterior walls.
- Creates an excellent "grabbing surface" for finish coats.
- Can also be used as a finish paint coat, by applying a total of 2 or 3 coats and burnishing (lightly pressing the trowel at a 30° angle while the coat is drying.) the final coat to create textured effects and create the CONCRETE finish.
- Semi-creamy granular, ivory white.
- Brushes and tools can be cleaned with soap and water.
- VOC: 0.01 gms/L (due to lime content) | Allowable limits: 30g/litre (2010)
- Appropriate for Moisture & Mold control
Dilute with water, from 0 to 10%, according to the porosity of the surface and desired consistency. The more porous the surface, the more water needs to be added.
The colors come with the required pigments to mix your color at home. Simply follow the coloration guide.
COVERAGE: Approximately 4-6 sq meters per liter* | 40-60 sqft depending on the dilution and surface conditions. *1 liter = 1.057 quart.
Made in Italy.
Custom Color - email email@example.com
|1 quart (1 litre)||$39.00|
|1 gallon (4 litres)||$119.00|
|3 gallons (12 litres)||$274.00|
Colors shown are for information purposes only: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor differences.