Lime-Based, 97% Natural Primer | Sandy/Granular Textured Finish
- Primer Coat for lime-based paints (Novita) & coatings (Tonachino).
- Product should be applied with a brush, in all directions.
- Ideal for drywall.
- High environmental quality, 97% natural ecological product.
- Suitable for interior & exterior walls.
- Creates an excellent "grabbing surface" for finish coats.
- Can also be used as a finish paint coat, by applying a total of 2 or 3 coats and burnishing (lightly pressing the trowel at a 30° angle while the coat is drying.) the final coat to create textured effects and create the CONCRETE finish.
- Semi-creamy granular, ivory white.
- Brushes and tools can be cleaned with soap and water.
- VOC: 0.01 gms/L (due to lime content) | Allowable limits: 30g/litre (2010)
- Appropriate for Moisture & Mold control
Dilute with water, from 0 to 10%, according to the porosity of the surface and desired consistency. The more porous the surface, the more water needs to be added.
COVERAGE: Approximately 4-6 sq meters per liter* | 40-60 sqft depending on the dilution and surface conditions. *1 liter = 1.057 quart.
Made in Italy.
The colors come with the required pigments to mix your color at home. Simply follow the coloration guide.